Selby Kindergarten welcomes new enrolments. Please read below for the process to secure a place for your child.
1. Make an enquiry by either visiting or calling the Kinder or by download the Enrolment Application Form at the bottom of this page. All enrolments are managed by the Business Officer at Selby Primary School.
2. To secure a place for your child complete and return an Enrolment Application Form with a $50 non-refundable administration fee attached. A copy of the child’s birth certificate must accompany the application.
This can be done any time after January 1st in the year three years prior to the child’s commencement in the four year old group, or two years prior to the child’s commencement in the three year old group.
2. Enrolment Application Forms should be received prior to the 30th June in the year prior to the year of attendance. All application forms received after this date will be placed on a waiting list if applicable.
You will receive an acknowledgement of enrolment letter, confirming receipt of your Enrolment Application Form.
3. An offer of a place in the three and four year old groups will be made in June.
4. Details of group session times, fees and further enrolment information will be available at the Parent Information Night held in November and Orientation Day in early December.
In 2021 the Victorian Government are investing in quality early childhood education and are offering free Kinder to our families who access both our 3 and 4 Year Old Kinder Programs.
2022 Fees - Please see the information under the PROGRAMS tab.